RED 197 near lympne in hythe

Saw a red 197 on my travels seen it a couple of times. Not sure if its the same one but saw a red 197 in canterbury today on sturry road i think it is with all the car dealers on it.

Im in west Hythe bud! never seen you about! But i drive an Rb 197...i have seen a red about driven by a blonde lady :wink:

Sounds like a plan to me! I'm doing a half day at work today now as its dead...out playing?

I've just seen this one too!

Was on its way up to Hawkinge as I was going into Folkestone, didn't even notice until it was on top of me.

Yeah man sounds like a plan, this rain is doing my head in, thought I'd be able to play on some dry roads today but nooooo.

Same as mate, went for a morning blast boxing day as it was dryish...I'm at work, bored stiff for another 30mins...but i did manage to get it cleaned before it started raining again.
Meant to be overcast all day tomorrow! we can only hope. What sort of time you thinking? and where bud? :wink:

Erm I'm pretty much free all day mate, and anywhere I'm not particularly fussy haha. Just looking forward to hearing yours!