Removing Cup spoiler - Options....

Hi all, picked up my new 200 yesterday (well new to me) and have a question about the spoiler. I'm not particularly a fan of the cup spoiler fitted. What are my options in removing and replacing with another spoiler that will hide the holes?

Thanks

Depends on the spoiler.
A sprint spoiler I belive has the brake light within it and is abit like a duck tail and should cover the holes.
A gt spiked I don't reckon will. But may.

Thanks. Are the cup spoiler just held on by bolts or are they bonded at all. Don't want to remove it today if it is going to leave a mess.

There's no brake light in the Sprint spoiler, it's designed around the existing one on the boot of the Clio already. And yes it will cover the holes left by the cup spoiler after removal.

This is not a for sale thread, he was asking for removal advice, I expressed my interest in buying it as he had already had some help on removing it. Theres no first come first serve basis, he might not even sell it, and if he does, I'm sure he will put a for sale thread up where people can have a go at buying it :smile:

Thanks all. It's came off very easy just bolts and screw as mentioned. I will put it up for sale just need to register on the forum to be able to do so. To answer question above its sprayed blue and in good condition just a couple of stone chips and small flake on underside. not noticeable when fitted. Am I correct in saying these retail at £180? What sort of price do these go for sprayed. Just want to get all the facts before posting it up for sale

thanks

They are £200 new unsprayed. Ive only seen one for sale since I joined the site but theres a sprayed one on ebay in black for £200.

Which blue is it? Racing or albi?

You need to be a member of the site to use the for sale section. £5 for a year and 100% worth it!!!

You will regret taking it off and once you've drilled the tailgate to fit the sprint spoiler there's no going back without a lot of work.

You will regret taking it off and once you've drilled the tailgate to fit the sprint spoiler there's no going back without a lot of work.

drilled? I have the sprint spoiler and I didn't have to drill anything. It's simply stuck on and it's probably more secure than if I had have used bolts.

100% just bonded on. Just put down a deposit on a white 200 with the Cup spoiler (which I hate) Gonna be replacing it with a Sprint spoiler.