Renault Sport Clio 197 Racing Red

Looking spot on 8)

ps. what's with the...jao neznam napisati po englesko i neznam pisati po hrvatsko zbog bo mješavica svega po malo i malo slovenskega jezika :biggrin:

V posljednji snimki se v sredini vidje još jedni manji krug (ris). Što je to?

Last edited:
Looking spot on 8)

ps. what's with the...jao neznam napisati po englesko i neznam pisati po hrvatsko zbog bo mjeavica svega po malo i malo slovenskega jezika :biggrin:

V posljednji snimki se v sredini vidje jo jedni manji krug (ris). to je to?

The mark on the disc in the last picture is the result of a brand new brake pads and old (used) brake discs. It will fade out after the brake in period of the brake pads.

Now in croatian:

To je do novih plocica koje nisu jos "sjele" kak spada, a imam stare diskove. To ce proci nakon sto se plocice malo potrose.

Felge_OZ-Ultraleggera.gif

YES/NO? :naughty:

I'm having doubts between the white ones and the gold ones...

ultraleggera_rg.jpg

If there's a good soul who can Photoshop those gold Ultra's I would be very grateful!

I like the white bud, but how low would your car look compared to the photoshop above height ways?

I know what you mean, did that PS quite fast...

My car is on Eibach springs that are 25/30mm, and with the ET55 it would look like I have 19,7mm spacers, so the tyre would be closer to the arch and would look lower than it usually is.

I know what you mean, did that PS quite fast...

My car is on Eibach springs that are 25/30mm, and with the ET55 it would look like I have 19,7mm spacers, so the tyre would be closer to the arch and would look lower than it usually is.

Would it compare something to Simoxmino's height ways? I think it could work out very well if you gave it a try.

Would it compare something to Simoxmino's height ways? I think it could work out very well if you gave it a try.

It would look a little bit different - he's got KW V1 coilovers :thumbup1:, and I've got Eibach springs - for now.

not spacer carlo, ultraleggera 17" are 8j and et55 +19mm

...and 7.9kg each..

[
i've KW var1 coilover, around 1000€, at rear i'm all down, in front i've 10cm i think...

I would go for the 5x108 8x17 ET55 wheels too. I was trying to buy them over a year now - always some other priorities like the exhaust, DVD, cams, airbox...now finally I've got some extra cash...

Last edited:
I like the gold,

But for me red car black wheels, great combo IMO, but supose a few people got black O.Z wheels now...