Renault Sport front bumper decal

Hey, just wondered where I can get a Renault Sport front bumper decal in brushed silver and how much if you know? Thanks!

The cheaq flag design that goes to the left of the numberplate as you look at the car with Renault sport written in it! Searched eBay and can only find the rear quarter pannel ones! Thanks.

Ah, thought they were an optional extra lol! Couldn't work out where I had seen them before - now I know lol! You sell them or is that a 1 off you
made for your 197?

i have done a few for members.
can do the full set.
front, both sides and rear.

I'm looking for some nice decals for the sides of my Nimbus RS197. I thought of doing them in very dark (anthracite) grey. How difficult a job is it to fit these side decals - the ones that fit in front of the rear wheel arches? I don't want to buy them and make a botch job of fitting them.....

I'm looking for some nice decals for the sides of my Nimbus RS197. I thought of doing them in very dark (anthracite) grey. How difficult a job is it to fit these side decals - the ones that fit in front of the rear wheel arches? I don't want to buy them and make a botch job of fitting them.....

Piece of cake to fit.
As long as you get them straight, but if you measure where your going to put them and stick a piece of masking tape on the car as a guide you can't go wrong.

Earch the gallery for some of my older pics from last year.
Will post some tomorrow as well though.