replacement key

I'm a noob on here but I Have tried a search of the forum but when I search "replacement key" it brings me up discussions about paint and all kinds of other stuff nothing to do with keys!
Just bought a 197 and need a replacement key, some on ebay for £30ish, can anyone point me in the direction of someone/where they can be recoded that avoids giving a dealer £200+

Thanks

Scott

I’m afraid the dealer is the only place authorised who can code them as far as I am aware.

well i'd imagine it will only cost 200 odd quid mate isit still in warranty?

"ONLY" !!!!!!
Ouch, no car is a 56 plate so out of warranty, tbh I think we got a pretty good deal on it so will just have to suck it up and pay for a new key!

Drives like a dream though, the engine noise is fantastic really enjoyed the run home and I'm not usually keen on small cars...

"ONLY" !!!!!!
Ouch, no car is a 56 plate so out of warranty, tbh I think we got a pretty good deal on it so will just have to suck it up and pay for a new key!

Drives like a dream though, the engine noise is fantastic really enjoyed the run home and I'm not usually keen on small cars...

well at least your happy with the car mate, if you speak to karl he maybe able to sort out some sort of deal for you?