Restoration services ?

Does anyone on here have/ owned a classic car and had it restored ? i have a 1974 mini pickup that needs the shell to be restored, im not up to cutting and welding etc, too much history with the car to do that and mainly lack of expericence

so who do you know down south, or if you could ask freinds etc would be much appreciated

thanks Robbie:thumbup:

currently its having a b16b put in it, however just been offered a r1 frame for it rather cheap, so the b series might be being sacked off for the r1 power'd pup

sorta like z cars however its a Pro-motive kit that i have been offered so its FWD 6speed full sequential box... the r1 engine works out around about 30 kgs lighter than the B series and it producces the same level of power (if i find the right r1 engine) around the 187hp, the r1 is 184 standard, however it might struggle pulling a 500 kg car rather than a 120 kg bike, were as the b series has loads of torque and an lsd ...... so a big choice, but need body work sorted first........

brilliant, thank barty, how much work did you have done on yours ?? I'm presuming bare metal strip, blasted, metal work, bodywork, paint.....

Last edited:
brilliant, thank barty, how much work did you have done on yours ?? I'm presuming bare metal strip, blasted, metal work, bodywork, paint.....

Where do I begin lol

New floor pans
Inner and outer sills
Inner and outer rear arches
Lower rear 1/4s
New gen ford rs wings £3k
1/2 bulkhead refabricated
Strut supports
Under rad xmember
New front panel
New bonnet
Bottoms of the doors