Road legal track pads

no not money lol, obviously it's a pad designed to operate in a higher temp window - so I meant if the xp8's were more than adequate for hard track use on the Clio then no need to go 10's? Or conversely are 10's needed to resist fade if maybe the 8's aren't man enough?

cheers

Ah! I never got the XP8s to fade but then I don't do mega long sessions. XP10s supposed to be superior stoppers on track. Only have experience of one day on them, some of which was bedding in so can't comment definitively unfortunately.

I've been using carbon Lorraine rc5+ up front and yellow on the rear for the best part of a year several trips round Wales Evo triangle, blacks etc and 5 days at the ring and not once had any issues with fade, cold bite doesn't seem to be an issue neither has the dust to be fair. Not a cheap option but I'd happily buy again.

Ive been running DS2500's on the front for a few months now, they seem to perform marginally better when cold. But when warm they are awesome. Only downside is they seem to be wearing quicker than OEM, but then that's to be expected I suppose.!

Similar Thread Suggestions