Roof scoop?

Hi, does anyone know anything about them, like where can I get one and are they a bugger to fit and is there any down sides to them? Also anyone got any pics, I see a black f1 with the scoop today at cosworth in Northampton and it look really really good. Cheers

Look stupid on a road car imo.

Trust me this black f1 does not look stupid, anyway I'm planning to get on the track this year once I can get my missis out of the car!!!
Got my gloss black wheels back today and they look sweeeet, I'll have them decals on in a few weeks.

needs a hole in the roof cutting to fit it properly, rather you than me

Down side=hole in the roof and when it rains the water comes in.
On the inside it's just air vents(like dash vents) there is no fillters or anything.

I don't mean water comes in around the seal. I mean it comes in through the vent.

Trust me this black f1 does not look stupid, anyway I'm planning to get on the track this year once I can get my missis out of the car!!!
Got my gloss black wheels back today and they look sweeeet, I'll have them decals on in a few weeks.

Each to their own

Decals will look good though :wink:

Fit just the top half if you really want the look of one and don't cut the hole.

This scoop on a road car?

Forgive the rather ignorant posting here, but it would just look plain stupid, and would sound even more stupid when you have to explain to people what it is when they ask, which they will.