Rota grid any interest

Guys iv just been in touch with rota about the rota grids. I was just woundering if anyone was interested in them they have said they will make us a set up to our spec. We need to get 10 sets and 10% off looking at about £580 per set. If we can get 10 people interested or more ill try get this sorted. He did say it will take 3 month from the order date to get the wheels. The size i was looking at were 17x8 5x108 and not shure on the offset if any one has a idea about best off set let me no cheers lads.

Id say an offset of ET55

Thats what the Ultraleggera's are and they sit perfect imo

I had 25mm spacers on my first 197 and from some angles it looked really odd, they certainly filled the arches etc. but didnt look a correct oem fit.

Yeah I wouldn't mind that, offset dependant, and how my finances go in the next few weeks! Would a higher offset be better that would allow people to space them out if they feel necessary. If they're 17x8 they should fill the arches nicely close to standard offset?

Im goin away now for 4 month so we will have to see if we can get a thew more people and ill get them sorted when i am back lads

When looking on google images at these wheels there seems to be a big difference on looks with different sizes, wider looks better with more dish.

Can you get an idea from rota what an 8x17 will look like with say an et55?

I'd be interested in a set at those sort of prices , are they light.

What you want is grid drifts, which are the inset spoked ones which I think look so much better.

I'd be interested in them with a offset of about 45-55 7.5j or 8j

When looking on google images at these wheels there seems to be a big difference on looks with different sizes, wider looks better with more dish.

Can you get an idea from rota what an 8x17 will look like with say an et55?

I'd be interested in a set at those sort of prices , are they light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpchQUAn4lc

Watching that vid the way I interpret is I think with a high offset there will be very little dish.