RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50 *Carbon Front End Kit*

cheers jonny, well we all know its difficult to extract power out of the clios, but if it comes close to 200bhp i would be more than happy, i'm mainly going to get rid of the flat spot that the exhaust has caused, and just improve general drivability

Nice one Glenn, I'll look forward to seeing the graphs :smile:

Did a winter prep over the weekend, fresh wax on the matt paint and gloss bits, also got it booked in for its second service this week

the car produced 190bhp after a remap on the rollers, not a big figure but drivability is so much better so much more pull to it so overall i am very pleased

seeing as though it was looking at its best i went out with jack and got a few pictures of the Raider & LY

Untitled_HDR8_zps674e60f4.jpg
Untitled_HDR6_zpsa5c2c6a4.jpg
Untitled_HDR2_zps17e20e68.jpg
_1040816_zps22ea6e9e.jpg
_1040845_zpsb7d53987.jpg
_1040840_zps228530e5.jpg

Got some goodies coming this week too :smiley:

I'm guessing 190 @ crank? seems a little low with the mods you've got on there?

Car is looking unbelievable though!

I'm guessing 190 @ crank? seems a little low with the mods you've got on there?

Car is looking unbelievable though!

Yeah that was at the crank, I thought it sounded a little low, but it's just one of them things I guess these cars all seem to pull differently,

Cheers mate :smiley:

Some serious money's worth there !!! That from streamline ? Looks absolutely mint :smile:

How resistant is this stuff to stone chips ?

Looks awesome especially with the matte paint of the raider, carbon front end is my next aim.

Cheers Angel, i would be interested in a diffuser :wink:

That looks ace what you doing with your old parts

Thanks Mate, i will be holding onto them, who knows i might need them one day

Some serious money's worth there !!! That from streamline ? Looks absolutely mint :smile:

How resistant is this stuff to stone chips ?

yeah it is jonny, appreciate it thanks :smile:

well im going to get it wrapped in a clear vinyl so i don't have to worry so much about stone chips

Looks fantastic.

cheers mate :smile:

Looks brilliant, did you consider a matt lacquer ?

Im not so sure matt would have worked to be honest, looks amazing.

cheers fella, i prefer the gloss, it may have been abit to much matt, got to try and have a balance :smiley:

Last edited: