RS Megane - New tweaks?

Well this is over on the RS forum and it is being touted as the Meg 275 (given that the 250 produces 260bhp+, this one should be 300bhp). Im not keep on the front for obvious reasons - looks too much like the 'Halfords Edition' Corsa for my liking. And you would hope to God that they colour code it before putting it on sale lol!

The article talks about a power hike and possible weight saving, but none of it is confirmed and all speculation. Anticipated release would be 2011 which sounds about right for a facelift model, but not an R26.R style stripped out racer.

Last edited:
Well this is over on the RS forum and it is being touted as the Meg 275 (given that the 250 produces 260bhp+, this one should be 300bhp). Im not keep on the front for obvious reasons - looks too much like the 'Halfords Edition' Corsa for my liking. And you would hope to God that they colour code it before putting it on sale lol!

This thing will be pretty quick then! Yeah it looks like its been hauled through Halfrauds sideways.. Hopefully it does indeed get colour coded.

they do silly things like paint parts random colours to throw people off the look of the car and to get the media and likes of us talking so the car sticks in our heads.

someone on the renaultsport forum posted a pic once of a fuse box cover or similar part which listed all the compatible vehicles that part would fit and it was stamped 1.4tce 1.8tce and then 2.0tce 250 and 2.0tce 275....so there is hope i should imagine