Scan Gauge fitted and 0-60 time

Dont forget, you'll lose your stereo if you fit it instead of the display, unless you go for aftermarket head unit too....

Amusingly, these aren't much more than the screen cable/ adapter for some head units!
I rather have one of these than the info screen. :smile:

I'm using a Turbogague IV, does exactly what the Scanguague does but cost only £40 from eBay.

It's the same size and I mounted it where the display was. Great bit of kit and probably made in the Chinese factory next door to where Scangague get theirs made.

Like the scangague it plugs into your OBD port and gives you a massive choice of readings.

I have it set to display Boooost pressure, engine coolant temp, voltage and air inlet temperature.

20140113_123824_zpscelppoj_edit_1390067599379_zpsotavnbzu.jpg

Boooost%20thingy_zpsbllq9gs8.jpg

Ignore the high temp readings I had it set to foreign mode, soon sorted that :smile:

Last edited:
OK, so it appears nobody wants to offer me a group buy price lol. How about I get the details off Angel of the one hes using and try and get that for you guys? Let me know by show of hands how many would be interested in the Turbo Gauge

Hmm it has a lot of poor reviews. Not saying it's bad. Have you had any problems with yours [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] ?

[MENTION=48019]pu11y[/MENTION] not had any problems at all with it, does what it says on the tin and does it bloody well. Thought I'd give it a try as it was less than half the price of the scangague and does the same job.. Didn't see the point of being a brand snob and wasting money