Scorpion exhaust. BIG HOLE.

My scorpion exhaust has developed a massive ****ing hole in the centre pipe where the hanger is connected, as if the hanger has been ripped off and left a hole? Has anyone had similar problems or does anyone know if scorpion have a lifetime warranty? I've looked at what I got from them and it's just a daft piece of card with guarantee written all over then tiny small print saying I have to sign up for it within 28 days. I didn't see this when I got the exhaust, and it's only covered 8000 miles. Worst case scenario is I'll need a new centre pipe (I think) but can anyone shed some light before I turn up at scorpion with a samurai sword! :smiley:

If your struggling as its a s/s exhaust , easy for a decent welder to put a blank plate over, and a new hanger. Had an issue on a RS Fiesta and a magnex exhaust back in the day , no problem after ;-)

How long have you had it? Get in touch with who you bought it from as they should help you resolve the issue.

I've got in touch with roadrunner who supplied it and they've asked for pictures to send to scorpion. I've done that so expect to hear back tomorrow( as they said same day or next at latest) but it might have to wait until monday. I've spoken to a few garages who've said they won't touch stainless steel some reason because their welders are too powerful?

So is under 12 months old your dealer is still responsible for handling the warranty claim. I wouldn't worry too much that you havnt filled the card in.

Scorpion are pretty good to be fair and they would ask for photos as you have been asked for. It does mean playing the waiting game but I'm sure you'll get sorted out soon.

I hope so, it sounds like a tractor :worried: I daren't drive it, it's that bad! What will come of it if they offer replacement?? A new centre pipe?