Scorpion Resonated Exhaust

I am looking at getting a Scorpion Resonated exhaust and I am wondering, does it make a flat spot like the silencer delete does? I had the silencer delete done and it has the mother of all flat spots at 2.5k and it feels like it has lost power. I just want a nice bit of noise while still keeping it drivable.

Thanks

pretty much all exhausts will give you a flat spot, i can't recommend the scorpion system enough, i have the non res with a de-cat and it gave a flat spot but i got the car remapped anyway to get the best out of it, I've lived with it that way for coming on 3 years and I've never looked back

i would not advise going down the akra route and dropping a grand on a system that may still give you a flat spot go for the scorpion and a re-map and you will have some change left over for a set of springs or something of the likes

Do you notice the flat spot? When it had the stock exhaust, it was fine, not a single flat spot or anything, not I have put this silencer pipe in, its horrible.

I've got a milltek resonated and K&N panel filter on mine, the flat spot on is horrific when it's cold. It's still there when it's up to temp but nowhere near as bad.

The sound makes up for it, but eventually I do want to get it mapped as it can be quite annoying at times.

i ran my exhaust for a month or so without a map and it was noticeable but i lived with it as my daily drive to work ect, the flat spot was defiantly there, but you adjust your driving around it

the standard pipe produces back pressure and the car is mapped in the factory to that exhaust set up, so the flat spot essentially doesn't exist, so when you start cutting and changing bits the engine management is going to have a hissy fit,

so all in all you are going to have to get a remap or live with the flat spot, there is no way round it unfortunately