Sell the clio for this?

Snore.

Keep your 200 man. It's amazing.

Amazing colour, awesome wheel colour, good ride height, etc, etc...

That Astra is boring - see them all the time. I see about 2 VXRs a day...

Besides - that one wins the award for Chavmobile of the year.

Chavmobile? Don't see how? You'll be lucky if you've ever seen a T8 on the road :tongueout:

With that much torque it's not boring trust me :wink:

Didn't expect too much of a good reception to the idea being a Clio forum :eek:
Don't get me wrong I love my Clio but this an almost dream car for me. :smile:

i would have this in a heat beat for my 197, i used to have a remaped cdti astra 150 and it just felt so much more planted on the road for me personally and them seats are very rare in the astras...

If it's your dream car go for it, i did with the clio and enjoying every minute of it and i'd not had the benefit of being able to use one before i bought one.

Is that mileage right ?? Who buys a diesel and does 3k a year ??? Bonkers, anyway it's a nice car but with the new GTCs out now it is looking fairly dated however if it's what you want you won't find one with less miles I'm sure. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Is that mileage right ?? Who buys a diesel and does 3k a year ??? Bonkers, anyway it's a nice car but with the new GTCs out now it is looking fairly dated however if it's what you want you won't find one with less miles I'm sure. Good luck with whatever you decide.

It's probably not like a normal diesel though, with all that kit on it's most probably enthusiast owned, the original owner/buyer would allmost certainly be.

Really tidy car and they're still a good looking car too. Though low mileage isnt the best for diesel's. Do these have Alcon brakes too ?

Whats the power/torque band like ?

It's probably not like a normal diesel though, with all that kit on it's most probably enthusiast owned, the original owner/buyer would allmost certainly be.

Original owner was my dad and he done next to no miles he just loved the car :smile:

Really tidy car and they're still a good looking car too. Though low mileage isnt the best for diesel's. Do these have Alcon brakes too ?

Whats the power/torque band like ?

Nope its not but not a huge issue :smile:
Yeah 4pot alcons with 330 discs I believe.

Power is 200bhp and 330 ft/lb of torque on the sport mode and 150bhp in normal mode :smile: the power band I imagine is 2k to 4.5k

It's a bit of a far cry from a Zonda F isn't it? :tongueout:

True my dream car is an F40 but I said almost dream car :wink: more of a realistic dream car lol.

Tbf i can see where Richy's coming from. I like them they are understated you wouldnt know how special and rare it is unless you knew about them. I remember seeing a red one at PVS it stole the show everybody was crowded around it. I think that if you want it get it. There are plently of 200's out there on the market but not many of these!

i had the 1.9cdti SRI Astra loved it great car i wanted a 888 but couldn't get hold of one they are a great car and i expect you would save a fortune on fuel.
my 2 pence worth is i couldn't stand the sound of a diesel car but thats my choice hench i would keep the Clio but if your happy with the Astra then swap the 888s are a cracking car :thumbsup:

I like the theory behind these, but not sure I could drive a diesel all the time. It's nice to jump out my diesel van and in to something that's smooth, quiet and powerful.

Still cant believe your considering selling this:

711cbe17.jpg

Wasnt the last electrical fault a loose connection on the battery or sumat? Surely that might have been when the car was getting worked on by your tuner and not actually Renault's fault?