Selling Decisions

Just putting this out there.

Have a 197 F1 R27 in LY on a 57 plate, 52, 00 miles.
Has pretty much every factory fitted extra you could get at the time.
Excellent condition and full Renault service History.

However it will be needing a cambelt etc. at the end of August/beginning of September.

Do I have the belts/service done and sell or would anyone buy it before these are done (obviously at a lower cost)??

I love my clio but it is just not practical enough for me. Need something I can chuck mountain bikes and trials bikes in so am thinking of a van, I know the driving experience won't quite be the same but I can't bring myself to put a dirty mountain bike in my clio!

You guys/girls have all bought clios so your thought are very much appreciated. Also if anyone is interested drop me a message.

Thanks in advance.

Ollie

list it saying cambelt needs doing and will be sold with cambelt done for asking price.

If buyer wants to negotiate, it can be one less bll ache and bargaining chip for you.

Personally I would prefer buying a car for less and getting the cambelt done somewhere local to me and trusted garage. Better if I have any issues after.

I was in the same boat as you, just bought a decent bike rack for the mountain bikes and use friends van when I want to ride Moto X

I can't even to come to put a nice clean road bike in my clio, that what made me buy a good rack.

Don't think i can afford to tax and insure another vehicle at the same time to be honest lild as much as i'd love to.
A decent bike rack is a good thought, thanks John. Will have to look in to that.
Think if I do ultimately sell then will get the cambelt etc done before. She owes me nothing and don't want people thinking I am trying to shift a problem.

Thanks Guys.