Selling stuff to international buyers

I've got a car audio amp up for sale on another forum and have someone who wants to buy it from Denmark.

He's a fairly new member on the site but seems to be posting genuine stuff. He's said he would want to pay by paypal.

What do I need to be aware of and how can I guarantee I have cleared funds before posting the item?

Cheers

Ive sold stuff to Denmark,Sweden,Finland and had no probes at all Ben and they all paid through paypal

I'd make sure you send anything via some form of tracked postage, there are plenty of people out there who abuse unrecorded services.
if you do that and take payment via paypal I should think any dispute would be upheld i.e. you'd get paid.

Thanks guys, any recommendations on tracked delivery services? I read most companies won't get a signature at the receiving end if it's abroad.

I would guess DHL/fedex are the people to use?

Ive just recently sent the carbon strips and things I had for sale to slovakia, this guy had 522 rating, so was rather trustworthy, paid via paypal, the mrs sent it 2nd class, unrecorded!!! .... email a few days later, payment had been cleared, he recieved the item.

I personally normally cover myself by sending it signed for, via royal mail, never had any problems

Cheers guys, do royalmail definitely get a signature on the receiving end when its in a foreign country?

Will have a look into them mike, cheers!

Cheers guys, do royalmail definitely get a signature on the receiving end when its in a foreign country?

Will have a look into them mike, cheers!

Royal Mail don't even ask for a signature in this country!!!! FCS tickets - shoved in letter box, £100 vouchers from Sky - shoved in letter box - despite saying "Royal Mail Signed For" on the envelope!!

What hope do you have if you use them going abroad lol!