September POTM Competition

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
This months subject is "Sunsets"

It must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a(or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS ALLOWED this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain boarders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent(ie:taken after the topic is announced)

7.NEW RULE FOR 2010...if you win a potm comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months comp. this is to give others a chance to win.(its the car that wins, not the photographer)(By all means you can still enter though)...

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

Closing Date is 30th September 2010

Good luck peeps :smile:

Lol tar. Let me add that i've never done photography before and what i do know about it you could write on a nut.

Plus the digi cam i used was £80 so not best quality, before the big boys think im rubbish at it :tongueout:

Mostly helped by the beautiful scenery of Hanningfield resevoir, anyone who lives in essex will tell you.

Basically englands answer to the nurburgring i say lol, miles and miles of deserted twisties lapping a HUGE lake, takes about 15 minutes to lap it on full pelt. Including a mile long clear straight where you can easily get top speed, but i usually use it to cool my brakes down lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions