Sick of how shiny Diffuser tips are on 200

Hey Guys,

Starting to get a bit frustrated with how bright and shiny the chrome diffuser tips are.

I spoke to my guy and he said, sand them down, etch primer them and then spray (the outer rings i mean that are attached to the diffuser).

Has anyone done this or has another possible way?

Ive done a very basic botch job on ms paint to see what It would look like.

Cheers and Happy Easter.

RV

scaled.php

I bought the carbon ones off Fernandez, excellent quality and look good only fitted them the other day so have no pics but there are some on here somewhere, I'll try and get some posted tomoro if no one else does it before me!

Buy carbon fibre rings off Fernandez?

+1 on the buy carbon ones off Fernandez, they'll look sweet on a red 200 :smile:

do this :thumbsup:

Yeh get some carbon ones.

either the carbon fibre rings off fernandez are amazing, or he's got you all on the payroll! haha! :smile:

Yeah, carbon fibre is a must man! :smiley:

OMG... You lot are amazing, sincere thanks to you all.

I bought the carbon ones off Fernandez, excellent quality and look good only fitted them the other day so have no pics but there are some on here somewhere, I'll try and get some posted tomoro if no one else does it before me!

Awesome, its always great to some feedback and even better that you love them, can't wait to see pics...

Easy mate, you have to take the diffuser off though, takes 5 mins, 4 screws and it's off he even sent me a how to :smile: top bloke, would recommend!

If I was you I'd definitely go down the Carbon route... It won't work out much dearer than buying all of the materials for spraying.

The only reason I haven't bought Fernadez' exhaust tips is because I'm the opposite to you and actually like seeing the exhaust (even though it's not the actual exhaust but you know what I mean). I'm sure I'll give in some day soon because they look so good on the diffuser, car enthusiasts will appreciate the carbon more too.

If I was you I'd definitely go down the Carbon route... It won't work out much dearer than buying all of the materials for spraying.

The only reason I haven't bought Fernadez' exhaust tips is because I'm the opposite to you and actually like seeing the exhaust (even though it's not the actual exhaust but you know what I mean). I'm sure I'll give in some day soon because they look so good on the diffuser, car enthusiasts will appreciate the carbon more too.

i recon you should have blue carbon (if possible) on yours