Silver 197 @ altrincham ice rink

Silver 197 @ altrincham ice rink just now, very nice indeed. Anyones? :thumbup1:

Last edited:
No sorry willis, dont live too far away tho, stockport/denton area. Other half made me go watch ice hockey thats why I was there lol
Will probs take clio when we go next time so keep an eye out for him :wink: ha ha

Hahaha fair does! Was it the Metros on tonight? I played there since I was a kid (old rink) up until a few years ago. A lot of the lads I came through the system with are playing for the Metros now and a couple for the Phoenix too as well as a few other teams.

There's a black 197 with a private plate that I see about every now and then but she never waves. And there's an Albi 200 with an older lady driver that I see fairly often, that one is nearly as clean as yours mate hahaha!

Thats cool. It was manchester phoenix vs sheffield steeldogs, never been before but it was quite fun actually,( Particularly liked number 6 for sheffield, he was nice :wink: lol! :smiley: hope the clio was his ha ha! )

There's a black 197 with a private plate that I see about every now and then but she never waves. And there's an Albi 200 with an older lady driver that I see fairly often, that one is nearly as clean as yours mate hahaha!

I see few about in cheshire but they never wave :worried: