Silverstone Edition 200 - AST 5100

We call it the SORNClub
Very exclusive membership
I noticed you just started a sales spree. One could get the impression somebody is in dire need of money for a proper foreign country insurance. :sunglasses:

On a slightly more serious note. You should think about getting a sticker made for that club. :grinning:

PMS strengthened and powder coated rear beam fitted yesterday. Used P clips to hold brake lines and ABS sensor cable. Handbrake cables seem happy where they are.

New rear callipers, disks and DS2500 pads fitted as well as a full brake fluid flush through also.

Will need to get a base geo and shim the rear now.

IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3484.jpg

P.S before anyone says it I know the disc is on the wrong way round haha, I swapped them over once I noticed....

Front end aligned today. Camber maxed out on the top mounts and getting 2.3deg, would like a bit more but thats all I'm getting for now. Running 10 minutes toe out on the front

Some access holes cut

IMG_3520.jpeg

IMG_3522.jpeg

IMG_3526.jpeg

Wishbones with the uni balls fitted too. Some ball joint boots used to prevent crap getting in the balls, idea was stolen from someone on here but can't remember who now.

IMG_3523.jpeg

You’re going to love this setup
Hopefully so. Was too knackered after working on it all day to take it out haha

Nurburgring end of next month though so need to have a wee shake down before hand.

What spring rates do you run out of curiosity?

It’s like a much tidier, singular coloured, version of my old one….. But also with better parts.

Silver on white really is the one :hearteyes:

Reactions: Jack Maxwell
Sorry for another post.

Thought I'd just share these. Picked up a set of second hand hubs a while back that were looking crusty af. Stripped them apart and gave them to a mate who has a vapour blaster at work, clean up pretty good don't you think.

IMG_3541.jpeg

IMG_3540.jpeg

Was wanting to rebuild them prior to heading to the ring next month but budget has been stretched far enough for now. Im sure they'll start corroding fast enough but might look good for a bit when its on the ramp.

Final preps before the ring

Second bucket seat fitted as well as harness mounting points on the exhaust tunnel.

IMG_3743.jpeg

IMG_3740.jpeg

Also utilised the points to fit some belt buckles on straps so the stadard belts can still be used.

Also put some holes in the boot carpet so the current harness points can be used whilst the carpet is in place. Going for a clubsport look for now so happy with how it has turned out.

IMG_3741.jpeg

Also cleaned the seat belts as after 12 years of use they were more brown than silver....

Are you planning to change the harness rear mounting points? because thats why to steep of an angle for them,rest is looking good though!