Some random pictures.

Here i have a few pictures thats been taken recently, i aint into photography so the lines of the photo aint going to be good, the image quality is probably crap, its using a normal 6.3 mega pixel camera with no tri-pod but its pictures.

Edit: Some have been taken using my HTC too due to forgetting my camera so excuse me.

Feel free to comment!

DSCF0847.gif
DSCF0849.gif
DSCF0853.gif
DSCF0855.gif
DSCF0859.gif
DSCF0861.gif
DSCF0863.gif
DSCF0866.gif
DSCF0872.gif
DSCF0868.gif

Cheers.

Very nice mate...lovely car!!!

Little tip, get a tripod, and don't use the flash - there should be some setting on the camera that will allow you to increase the exposure time so the whole picture comes out bright without using the flash!

That saxo - is he on Saxperience and if yes, what is his username???

Leckie and me between us know everyone on there :wink:

Very nice mate...lovely car!!!

Little tip, get a tripod, and don't use the flash - there should be some setting on the camera that will allow you to increase the exposure time so the whole picture comes out bright without using the flash!

That saxo - is he on Saxperience and if yes, what is his username???

Leckie and me between us know everyone on there :wink:

Might consider a tri-pod, it was just some fun for the day! Was a great day infact!

I didn't know how to switch the dam flash off due to it not being my camera so i got a little confused and didn't want to mess around with the settings and the sun was also coming and going because it was near sundown.. But i was still happy with some of the results!:thumbup:

Yeah its a girl on sax-p, her username is claireyy shes my best mate and heavy into her cars, met alot of people from saxp down at Crail that day, great bunch of lads! I signed up just for the banter!

Might consider a tri-pod, it was just some fun for the day! Was a great day infact!

I didn't know how to switch the dam flash off due to it not being my camera so i got a little confused and didn't want to mess around with the settings and the sun was also coming and going because it was near sundown.. But i was still happy with some of the results!:thumbup:

Yeah its a girl on sax-p, her username is claireyy shes my best mate and heavy into her cars, met alot of people from saxp down at Crail that day, great bunch of lads! I signed up just for the banter!

One thing that site is better at than every other is banter. It is amazing for that. Most the people on there who have now moved on, myself included, still go on there because of it! I sold the VTS Jan 08, and I still enjoy the place a lot!

I know a couple of the scots guys, good bunch!

Thanks for all the comments people!

Mike: Yeah its great for banter, got a great laugh when i met them too! I mostly just use my mates account to look at everything even though i have my own account.