South West - Bristol

Alright folks

I've been a member on here for a while now and I feel it's about time i re-introduced myself as a SW member seen as i now call Bristol home.

Originally from Fife, Scotland, I own a Clio 197 in RB which is fairly standard, besides a few subtle Mod's.

Got a few plans for the car, however any recommendations for local workshops/garages would be appreciated.

Cheers

265.jpg266.jpg

Missed that bit about work shops, what sort if things you got planned? I have done most things myself with the help of Edster on here. If not I have a garage next to me where I park in Bath who have helped fit brake lines, exhaust and they are "friendly" come MOT with decats ect :wink:

Missed that bit about work shops, what sort if things you got planned? I have done most things myself with the help of Edster on here. If not I have a garage next to me where I park in Bath who have helped fit brake lines, exhaust and they are "friendly" come MOT with decats ect :wink:
Cheers for the info mate! I'm looking to have the belts done at some point in the not too distant future, any recommendations would be great. Thanks

Hi and welcome.
I work for renault and do private work have a good repution on meganesport and cliosport.
Also located in bristol. and questions just ask cheers