Spirit Blue Fiesta ST

Nice one martin. Bet they will stand it on its nose

Hopefully bring the braking performance close to where the 200 was. Though these are 12mm less in diameter.

Nice one Noddie.

How many miles you covered now ?

Just ticked over 11100 miles. Will be getting its first service a week on Saturday.

Buzz T shirt Full of win .... And very nice and shiny pal :thumbsup:

Lol. Can go one better:

13087293093_9bf487df00_b.jpg

13087477404_d614da482e_b.jpg

I called the spacer supplier this morning as I'm still waiting for them to arrive. I'm not too confident of them arriving in time for the weekend tbh but I've got my fingers crossed they'll show up.

Love it, you'll notice some difference !

Going from the single piston front calliper to the Abarth Brembo kit on the 500 is by far my favourite mod.

I'd love these brakes for mine but I'm really not keen on the idea of spacers tbh, I had them on my mk6 fiesta zs and it never felt right.
But I really think the standard wheels look better than any of the aftermarket ones so far so I guess there is no other way.

I'd love these brakes for mine but I'm really not keen on the idea of spacers tbh, I had them on my mk6 fiesta zs and it never felt right.
But I really think the standard wheels look better than any of the aftermarket ones so far so I guess there is no other way.

What size did you go for on your ZS?

Its definitely the only thing that "worried" me having to fit spacers to keep the standard wheels but as its the only way around it I'll just have to deal with it.

I think they were 15 or 20's Noddie, but I think every car "reacts" differently to them so you might find them spot on.

Do you find the fiesta steering to be a bit light and be affected a lot more by the road surface than the clio was ? or is it just my imagination ?

Hopefully bring the braking performance close to where the 200 was. Though these are 12mm less in diameter.

Just ticked over 11100 miles. Will be getting its first service a week on Saturday.

Lol. Can go one better:

I called the spacer supplier this morning as I'm still waiting for them to arrive. I'm not too confident of them arriving in time for the weekend tbh but I've got my fingers crossed they'll show up.

Quality pal :thumbsup:

I think they were 15 or 20's Noddie, but I think every car "reacts" differently to them so you might find them spot on.

Do you find the fiesta steering to be a bit light and be affected a lot more by the road surface than the clio was ? or is it just my imagination ?

The steering on our 200 got heavier as the car got older. It was noticeably heavier before we traded her in.

I can't say if the Fiesta steering is lighter as its been such a long time now getting used to it. Though it is heavier than the steering in the wife's Clio 4.

As for the road surface affecting the car. There is a little bit more "busyness" yes. However, according to Finsport, fitting spacers eliminates this issue.

Nope. They are on back order from H&R and anywhere I've asked doesn't have stock. So just gotta wait until they arrive.

Supposidly they'll be this week though. Though I'm not holding out much hope.

Did try SCC performance and Airtec?

I do like the alcons for thee but think it's shame have run spacers. Not a fan of using spacers sadly.

Do they give u a 2 piece option with these brake yet?

Cant wait to see this N0ddie although I thought the brakes where alright when I test drove it. Do you find you get brake fade? I didn't get any on the 197 so I hope I don't get any on the st.