Spoiler choice

Ok at the minute i have a Renault GT spoiler fitted. However i love the cup spoiler will i have any problems switching spoilers or not? Or is the GT spoiler ok ??

:bat:

I think it all depends on the colour?

Personally I think the cup spoiler looks great on White, red green and alike.
But the others look better on the darker ones. Like blue and black.

Sorry I cany help with fitting as I haven't see how the GT one is bolted on.

GT is bonded on. Cup is bolted on. So you'll need a new tailgate I'm afraid as unbinding the GT one will make a mess.

You could see if someone wants a swap ie. Tailgate and spoiler?

Cheers for that i did think there might be a problem but wanted someone with knowledge to confirm probably will stick with GT spoiler just think the cup one looks a little more edgy.... :thumbdown:

I love the gt spoiler, think you would be wasting your cash changing imo.

if you have the gt spoiler already fitted i would stick with it. I think the GT spoiler looks very clean and when combined with the black roof its a winning formula for me. Especially on the GW. (Hint, hint)

Cars with the GT spoiler have a different tailgate so definitely need a new tailgate to put on a cup spoiler

If you want to swap (with a bit of cash your way) for a standard boot (that you could fit a cup spoiler to) pm me. I've a GW 200, would love a GT spoiler.

Okay mind made up thanks for the feed back im gonna stick with my GT look its clean looking like you say but next time im getting it with a cup spoiler. Cheers guys.