Springs or coilovers for mk4 Clio

[MENTION=3201]Chris.[/MENTION] Overall the KW package is better than the stock suspension, but it is not as comfortable a ride. I am having to run more damping than I usually do, as I think the spring rates on the front
are a little soft. So the car tends to roll a bit. I am messing with ride heights at present, the car seems to like its bum down, so when you are going into a corner the car has a level stance. I'm getting there slowly. Just wish KW would give us a progressive spring for the front. Definitely need a quicker rack

Cheers for that.

Im not on the market right now for them, but its something I do want to look into. Particuarlly not having the cup suspesnion I can notice the handling is not quite as id like it, not bad my any measure, but think its something I want to improve on.

Well for the crude route I have to say KTec racing & Eibach have done a great job. Had my springs fitted today. Drive home was a revelation, not pushed on to much but so much more sure footed . Turn in is sharper, ride stiffer as you would expect but still compliant enough. For a £300 mod fitted and aligned I can't complain. There's no need to be elitist:smile:

I know it's a word we have been told we can't use but feck'm, love the stance now.

No problems so far. Ride height is spot on, no grounding or speed bump issues either.

Fully loaded for a camping trip .....

0d755242a18b10260ed20b759d93fa17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't do big miles, 9.5k in 17 months. But the rear doesn't get too dirty I find and have used rain x on the glass which I find works well. I agree it's not the most sensible mod!

[MENTION=15504]Gilmos1[/MENTION] where did you get the roof racks from/bars as I'm quite interested getting them for mine also!

Had the Thule bars from my wife's previous Audi, just bought the Clio foot pack on eBay for about £35 I think. Works well, big enough for three bikes.

If you could get me a link that would be handy as eBay is a bit confusing on the roof rack side of it!!

Surprised roof bars from the Audi for, thought they were quite length specific items...

The aero bars come in two lengths I think, they fitted an A3, so similar width. I'll check the pack number tomorrow for the feet, just search Clio 4.