Standard Seat Wear

The side of my standard drivers side seat is starting to wear from getting in/out and where the seatbelt rubs against it when pulled around.

Does anyone know of / or recommend and preventative measure to slow this process down? i.e fabric protection spray.. don't really fancy repairing the seat this time next year when it is horribly worn.

Seat covers???
Mine as worn right threw now but I got a brand new set to put on when I'm fit again to do it

My seats are worn in the same places from the sound of it, but was thinking of getting a leather patch stitched in over the area to then act as a guard, but so far not found any auto upholsterers down south they all seem to be up-north as wouldn't mind getting the seat foam replaced as well with memory foam as mate had his very old buckets done with that and it totally transformed them

My seats are worn in the same places from the sound of it, but was thinking of getting a leather patch stitched in over the area to then act as a guard, but so far not found any auto upholsterers down south they all seem to be up-north as wouldn't mind getting the seat foam replaced as well with memory foam as mate had his very old buckets done with that and it totally transformed them

Seem's to be common. When i was out looking a Clio's (having only just got mine) it was one area where none were perfect.

was maybe thinking of giving something like this a try. But sounds like it could discolor the plastics if your not careful when applying it.

Got them of someone who had the seats done in leather mate
Just got to get someone to fit them for me.but I will put a seat cover on the drivers side when they've been done though