Standard to projector lights

Hi
im changing over my standard headlights to projectors on my 200, apart from the headlights what do I need extra to carry this out?
thanks

Bulbs. They are different in the projectors than the reflectors (can't remember what exactly you'll need though it's possible that it's just the dipped bulb that's different (H1) from the reflector lights bulbs).

You'll also need to remove the electric adjusters and bumper supports of the old headlights.

Last edited:
Bulbs. They are different in the projectors than the reflectors (can't remember what exactly you'll need though it's possible that it's just the dipped bulb that's different (H1) from the reflector lights bulbs).

You'll also need to remove the electric adjusters and bumper supports of the old headlights.
thanks for that

Watch out for the black piece that sit round the bottom of the light it will be riveted in place it might have a tab on that stops the bumper sitting back in the right place , it is just a means of swapping them with the original reflector headlights , i noticed this when i fitted them to mine last year , and then sold them to another 200 owner who had the same issue ,

Watch out for the black piece that sit round the bottom of the light it will be riveted in place it might have a tab on that stops the bumper sitting back in the right place , it is just a means of swapping them with the original reflector headlights , i noticed this when i fitted them to mine last year , and then sold them to another 200 owner who had the same issue ,

^ This. There is what appears to be a bumper mount/fitting that is attached to the bottom of the standard headlight that the Projectors either do not have, or do not come supplied with. To do it properly you need to remove this from your standard headlight and then I ended up having it cable tied to the bottom of my new Projector headlights.