Stephen's 200T - SOLD!

Congratulations buddy. Looks lovely.

These are great cars. I look forward to seeing it in Germany :smile:

[MENTION=4323]Gez[/MENTION] Thanks mate, look forward to it too! Just text Steve and said that I'm really excited now haha :smiley:

They sounds great with an exhaust on

:wink:

+1 did have a little peak at the supersprint vids you put up :smile:
[MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION] can't see that Scorpion do one yet for the 200T, give them a call, offer the car for development in exchange for a free system :wink:

+1 did have a little peak at the supersprint vids you put up :smile:
@Stephen can't see that Scorpion do one yet for the 200T, give them a call, offer the car for development in exchange for a free system :wink:

One on its way pal spoke to them last week :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Scorpion was going to use mine for development but then I i was put off big time after seeing how they butchered another car they were to R&D to

Thank god

Black, has everthing specced on it as it was owned by the manger of the dealer since new hence why it has the 4 Plus package on it already so I wont be paying for servicing ect.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...ew/advert-type/standard-listing?logcode=ucnnp

Pictures do it no justice tbh, only went up there to have a look round it and I saw it and fell in love.
Make sure it does indeed have the full 4+ package. Some only have warranty and break down depending how they are ordered by the dealer.

Ita fairly simple for the dealer to show you it's package details.

Make sure it does indeed have the full 4+ package. Some only have warranty and break down depending how they are ordered by the dealer.

If it doesn't have the servicing, I'm sure the dealer would throw in a servicing package. As mine was an ECOP car the servicing wouldn't be included, but they added it as a dealer item (through Renault Retail).

It does mate, the dealer was really surprised when he looked as he said the RS' hardly ever have the 4Plus.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1