Stephen's 200T - SOLD!

That's the video I've found previously. Was hoping James would of had one up by now!

I'm still toying with the idea of a box chop instead if that's my target

That's the video I've found previously. Was hoping James would of had one up by now!

I'm still toying with the idea of a box chop instead if that's my target

I did think about that tbh. [MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION] has done it to his 265 and it sounds quite good.

After seeing a few vids I decided against it as it sounded very similar to the standard exhaust, as Kenny said lol

I would agree the milltek very silent quieter than standard and when decatted its just about on par with the standard system , maybe just a little deeper
wish I never bought it
but their is a slight rise in power but only just at the top end for about 500 revs

I cancelled my order when Kenny talked me out of it haha.. Undecided whether to do anything to the car, want to wait and see what renault release on March 3rd!

I would agree the milltek very silent quieter than standard and when decatted its just about on par with the standard system , maybe just a little deeper
wish I never bought it
but their is a slight rise in power but only just at the top end for about 500 revs
Odd, my milltek is alot louder than standard? I'm home next Wednesday so will try get some vids up then

SOLD!

So I sold the T back to Renault and have got something sensible for the time being, need to save to move out ect and would really like to spend some more money on other things at the moment and the T really wasn't helping!

I'll post a picture in a little while when I go and sign for it!

SOLD!

So I sold the T back to Renault and have got something sensible for the time being, need to save to move out ect and would really like to spend some more money on other things at the moment and the T really wasn't helping!

I'll post a picture in a little while when I go and sign for it!
Oh man! Hope you got decent money for it.

My car is up for sale....that's sensible. Right?

Yeah, the bought it back for what I owed on it so it's fine, I didn't put a deposit down when I bought it so I've literally just rented it and given it back haha.

It is Peter, it is.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1