stereo code

where can i get the unlock code for my stereo,i was told its on the first page of the drivers handbook,not sure if its just me being really blonde but i cant find it :confused1:

It's usually a cr**py sticker on one of the front of the warranty and services booklet pages, not the handbook. There is a load of other stuff on the sticker like VIN, key code etc. If it isn't there then check the radio booklet. Failing that it's a stealer, but they usually charge you for it!

Have you taken the stereo out? You never know it migh be on the back of that!

Wait and see if anyone else on here has any other ideas before paying for it. I suppose you could at least get a price for it from the dealers over the phone maybe?

It's on the sticker in one of the booklets but it doesn't say radio code next to it.
It's the only 4 digit number on the sticker.
Think it may have 4 digits / some more digits, buts the 4 digit bit you need.

Mine is 4 digits and it says Radio Code. So I'm assuming thats the one!

Thanks for that ill keep looking,im sure i saw it the other day when i was reading through but now i need it cant seem to see it lol !

its deffo in the front of one of your booklets nicky.
think its the renault service/maintenance book or summit. literally the very first page, itll be a lil sticker with a load of random nonsense on it.
I'd also read the radio handbook tho as to how to enter the code as its not the buttons you think itll be lol

That's alright then isn't it! Well done for that find, post the website on the forum for future ref for other people.

I've got a code generator on my PC that will generate the security code if you give me the serial number on the back of the headunit.

If any fully paid members would like me to tell them their code send me a PM. I won't do this for unpaid new members for obvious reasons!

I've got a code generator on my PC that will generate the security code if you give me the serial number on the back of the headunit.

If any fully paid members would like me to tell them their code send me a PM. I won't do this for unpaid new members for obvious reasons!

That's good of you mate, I'll bare that in mind for the future if I need it. Is it any make/model or just Renaults?

Just renaults, not sure if it works for all renault headunits but it worked on the MP3 one in my 197

This is the code I would need:

renault-radio-code.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions