sunny red 197

Work half day today....I take my car out the garage, I havn't use it for while so took some pics in sunny day!

hope you like them & don't get shocked about how clean it is lol

P1000459.gif

P1000472f.gif

P1000460.gif

P1000462.gif

P1000467.gif

P1000468s.gif

P1000461.gif

No stone chips so far cos mud flap I made

P1000475.gif

I see you have projector lights/xenons but have no washer jets - how is that?

There are 1 types of grey headlights, projectors with normal bulbs and no wash, and xenons with headlamp wash.

God I wish my UR 197 was that clean, it's filthy atm, having driven to Wales ans back in it without having chance to wash it. Really does need a good clean. Hopefully I'll be able to do it on Saturday

Your exhausts don't seem like the standard 197 tips, it looks like they have had an extension in chrome put on them.

That is one clean 197, with my exhausts were shiney. You must have spent ages polishing them, they're not exactly easy to get that clean

Wow Giles she's very shiney, just gorgeous and nice colour too :thumbup:

What exhaust have you got and have you sprayed the standard lights black?

That is one clean 197, with my exhausts were shiney. You must have spent ages polishing them, they're not exactly easy to get that clean

I havn't polish them, I only wipe with dry cloth everytime I wash the car.

There are 1 types of grey headlights, projectors with normal bulbs and no wash, and xenons with headlamp wash.

God I wish my UR 197 was that clean, it's filthy atm, having driven to Wales ans back in it without having chance to wash it. Really does need a good clean. Hopefully I'll be able to do it on Saturday

Your exhausts don't seem like the standard 197 tips, it looks like they have had an extension in chrome put on them.

It standard exhausts, I havn't change anythings on the car.

Wow Giles she's very shiney, just gorgeous and nice colour too :thumbup:

What exhaust have you got and have you sprayed the standard lights black?

Thanks! It standard exhausts, only wipe with dry cloth.

OMFG that is stupid clean.

Love how clean the exhaust is, I NEVER bother cleaning that lol!!!!

I am blinded by how clean it is too lol!!! I want to go and do mine!

I really cant be arsed to clean my exhaust tips, but after seeing yours i think ill need to get some autosol. also think i need some flaps for front too. But that is ONE CLEAN car :blush:)

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M New Members 9
W General Chat 1
R New Members 30
T Gallery 15
Giles Gallery 8