Swirls in paint work help !! ;(

You can do a couple or 3 things....

Firstly you could try your local halfrauds for the "quick" cure of Autoglym SRP and the other products needed to do the job yourself but this wont necessarily mean you will get rid of them all....

Secondly you could have a look online at some valeting/detailing stores and get some better products and a glaze that would effectively mask the swirls but again this is not a removal of swirls but hiding them....

The above 2 would have to be carried out by hand unless you were to invest in a dual action polisher to do the work for you....

or...

You could get someone like me to nip over and remove them for you which although not the cheapest option is certainly the best and more effective....

HTH

I would stay well clear of Tcut personally.

Why not ask for some gear for Xmas?

Then all you need is, time, practice and patience.

No you won't get it as good as a pro detailer such as Russ but you would improve it massively.

Also a good wash technique is essential, worst thing you can do is undo all that effort.

use something like meguires ultimate compound...far better results and less damage than "t-cut" :coffee:

I found the paint to be very soft on these cars! I understand the cost issue of a pro, it is with it, I tend to get car done in spring when weather improves! In the meantime, good two bucket wash system but you will be adding swirls, due to soft paint! get yourself a good glaze, poorboys white diamond or black hole, white for bright colors! Apply, gently, onto a panel then remove working around the car, apply in straight lines abd remove threw same way, two coats well hide pretty much all minor swirls and reduce the larger ones!! Might need 3 around worst areas, I.e. bumper and bonnet for me. Then wax it, be like a new car!!