Tar Removal

My road has recently been relaid, as a result i have thick tar on certain parts of my car's bodywork which are proving difficult to remove.

Anyone have any tips or anr products they can recommend using?

Cheers

Clay bar will get it off mate done the missis 7 seater with 1 the other day she had tar up the sides came straight off

I would look to Autosmart Tardis. Spray on, wipe off 45 seconds - 1 minute later. Re-apply if neccessary.

Cracking product this I use is to cleanse the paint before polishing.

Just don't forget what ever you use you need to re seal.

A little bit of V-Power on an old sock and some gentle rubbing always works for me. :thumbsup:

Failing that, Valet Pro Tar & Glue Remover is decent stuff and I've used the AG one in the past which worked well too.

Autofinesse Oblitarate! Its fecking epic! Blows Tardis, ag out of the water!

Clay bar will only damage the paint collecting all that crap on it

We sell Dodo Juice Supernatural Tar & Glue Remover (a premium tar remover) and Dodo Juice Tarmalade (a unique paste-style tar remover).

They are both effective orange oil based tar removers, but their main selling point is that they're particularly nice to use (they even smell extremely nice), as opposed to most other tar removers which are very harsh and unpleasant to use.

We have a good value one available at just £6.50 and is alot better than the likes of AG Tar Remover when it comes to removing tar and glue.

ag tar remover or similar, spray head. Spray it on and let it be 5minutes, then use sponge to wipe it. Rinse it with water, then wash it with car shampoo. If something remains use claybar carefully. Then use some pre-wax alcohol cleaner. Wax it with good paste wax (collinite 915, fk1000p)