Terraclean!

Has anyone had this process done? if so what differences did you notice? Throttle response? MPG? also what car (and millage) have you had done?

There's a lad on RSMEGANE.com who's just had this done and reports very good results. Said there was a noticeable improvement in the engine performance and operation.

I had a terraclean done and noticed a slight improvement in mpg, engine wasn't as noisey and acceleration felt alot sharper!

Really need before and after readings + RR before and after all done at the same time imo.

anything else can be classed as placebo.

Can't all these improvements be had with a good service? Better mpg, less noise, better response. I would have thought for the full benefits and to be worthwhile it would have to be a high miler which does short town driving. Just my opinion obviously.

You'd probably see small improvements with a service, terraclean is done via fuelling! I never had mine on a rolling road but a mate of mines done a before and after on the same dyno and it made an extra 10bhp after the terraclean

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trimmtrab Clio General Chat 30