The 197 is going :(

A very very very sad decision but it has to go!
Need a car that returns more than just excitment and performance!
Have opted for the 2010 Volvo R Design 2.0d.
Please dont shout, feel bad enough already. Took the 197 for its last good jolly today :worried:
I will still stay here (if allowed) to look at what could have been............maybe again in the future?

All good things come to those who already have everything!

No you can't stay so that I can rob your username! Lol!

I like the C30's (I assume this is the one you are having), and that 2.0d is a good unit from what I have heard. It's performance and other figures make it appealing as well as the general good looks Volvo seem to be making their cars with atm.

When you getting it?

Please, Please dont kick me out! still need me fix of renaultsport 197/200

Yes, the C30. Hopefully (work allowing) deal will be done and completed tomorrow

:f1team07:

LOL, you aren't going to get banished! I would hope it is a bit better on this forum for you than a Volvo one :wink:

Sorry to hear that you are selling up, I know that fuel costs are an absolute killer ATM and diseasel is a tempting alternative. If you are racking up a lot of miles it is a sensible thing to do. The R Design cars are really quite nice so I am sure you will be happy with it and who knows you might be back in a 200 soon enough!? Can't promise we will change your username though :-p

You need to post some pics up when you get the new motor still!

Bonus! someone else will enjoy the car as much as I have. And, I have :smile:
Its one of those cars that'll stay in your mind when you talk about the cars you've owned (to the grand kids LOL)........and I have a long list (not all good un's)

they have tiny wee boots! was surprised how small they were. But needs must.

You sure you dont wanna migrate to a volvo forum? can talk about reading the guardian, tax returns, Michael Buble and other interesting stuff. Once you buy a Volvo thats you in a Volvo for life btw. :'(