The bad luck is contagious!

Read about a few other members on here having a few knocks in there clio's...

Well the bad luck must be contagious.

Had my car on the ramps in work today while I was double checking the allignment and noticed a nice crack in my front bumper:jumpon:

Its underneath the N/S corner of where the numberplate is. Then also noticed that the bumper isnt alligned properly on that corner aswell. It sticks out where it meets the front wing..:thumbdown:

Also I noticed while it was up on the ramps a dent in the N/S door, its only a trolley ding and I'm not as fussed as my mates dad knows a dent man.

More annoying than the actual damage is, I have no idea when this has happened. I know its from sometime this week as It wasnt there last week when I washed it.

Properly gutted tbh. :'(

its spreading mate.take them all of the road i say
hope you get sorted soon

Someone has obviously bumped into it but I dont know how/where. I always park nose in in parking bays so someone must of nudged the front of mine when theyve parked up.

More annoyed with myself for not noticing it sooner. Would loved to of caught the b@sterds.

Unlucky mate, sucks when you find out bad stuff about your Clio :worried:

But as for the bumper meeting the front wing, if its at the passenger side its a common fault :wink:

well a follow on from my recent run of bad luck, actually cacked myself earlier on, i put my foot down, and my car made the loudest bang ever.... pulled over as my mate was behind me, asked him if he saw anything.... he said it flamed... and on looking it sent smouldering burns up either side of my bumper!!!!!!

It is passenger side, but its suddenly appeared aswell as the crack.

I can most likely take the bumper off and re-allign it, but Im just concerend that where the crack is it wont be able to be plastic welded. Just have to see how bad it really is when I take it off... :worried:

Keil, thats a mixture of awesomeness and poo! :worried:/:smile:

Gutted mate, I've got sum1 doin repairs on my meg r26 p'work let me no if u need his no.

Smart arse Stu, no, I wish I was that cool, just one I missed at the dealers, I've got an interesting read going on on meganesport about my dealings with rrg Manchester was back there again today got offered another 4 months of them making an ass of my car which has been declined, politely of course!!!!!!!

It's probably easier to say what hey haven't done
They didn't balance them cheap tyres they put on
It somehow passed an mot with a number plate light deader than elvis
The brake pads they fitted haven't been copper slipped
They forgot to settle the outstanding finance on my 196
And I haven't really looked properly yet