the red baron progress

absolutly stunning! i remember this from few years ago when i was a member of renaultsport.co.uk its changed a little since then. I need to strip my front brakes they are squeeling there t!ts off

did a few jobs on RB1 today -

oil and filter
spark plugs
coolant

and removed this -

P6200001.jpg

air filter resonator - managed to remove it from below

Ah right, no worries!

Have you made a decision on the centre caps yet??? There are no pics of them either... :-p

Ah right, no worries!

Have you made a decision on the centre caps yet??? There are no pics of them either... :-p

no not yet - will see what they look like on the east coast run photos from next week :wink:

Did you manage to remove it without breaking it? I will be interested he hear what you think to the sound - I am inclined to think it sounds better with the resonator.

Did you manage to remove it without breaking it? I will be interested he hear what you think to the sound - I am inclined to think it sounds better with the resonator.

got the silicone hoses on so the box wasnt needed - just been sat there rattling about - got it out without breaking it

I like what you've done with the caps and calipers.

Looks vaguely like the Lotus logo on the last picture. :smile:

I like what you've done with the caps and calipers.

Looks vaguely like the Lotus logo on the last picture. :smile:

funny you should say that....it was a lotus that gave me the idea and of course the renault yellow and black :thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions