The selfie thing the girls are doing

Rogue

Platinum Member
I know its for a good cause, so I won't knock it too much.

But I am surprised about the amount of munters that have posted their moosh on my timeline. I would normally say that these girls scrub up well...

Make up is highly deceiving!

Some weirdo on my timeline doing some kind duck face **** today too....

Goes by the name of Angel....

Lol :wink: <3

You'll be please to know Gam there's a new one starting off for lads.... Cock in a sock...
Have to say iv seen some grim things on my timeline this morning!

I don't get the cause, they're not raising money but awareness? I've had a few girls on my facebook post a link to a charity site instead of a photo in protest. :blink:

I'm sure some of the girls don't understand. When they post a selfie they are supposed to have donated to Cancer Research and ask others to do so.

I don't get the cause, they're not raising money but awareness? I've had a few girls on my facebook post a link to a charity site instead of a photo in protest. :blink:

You're supposed to post a picture to raise awareness and then post a link to show you've donated. You just text a number, costs like 3quid.

Yeah our lass did one, TBF she rarely wears much slap at all.

But f*ck me some of the states I've seen on my timeline. The funniest part is all the ones with half their face hidden, or the ones who have taken the picture in a dark room, but posted it at 1pm in the afternoon lol! If you have to turn the lights out and close the curtains, your face has failed.

Makes me now think the girls I've seen without makeup are using this genius invention to put their war paint on

Homer-Makeup-Gun-After.png

2bf it hasn't bothered me. Yes been few rough girls lol but there has been fair bit of bitching and slagging it off on FB which I think has been bit harsh. They have raised quite a lot money since doing it. Over 100,000 I believe which can only be good thing to go to a good course.

Last edited:
2bf it hasn't bothered me. Yes been few rough girls lol but there has been fair bit of bitching and slagging it off on FB which I think has been bit harsh. They have raised quite a lot money since doing it. Over 100,000 I believe which can only be good thing to go to a good course.

Well over £1,000,000 now

They're easily over 2million now.

2 000 000 / 3 = Over 650 thousand girls...