To the C*nt in St. Helens who smashed my door in

Dear c*nt,

It is to my dismay that after a delightful meal with my kin that I now find myself in the unfortunate position I currently stand.

After a few attempts to open my drivers side door that last night, to no avail, I realised "hmmm", "something is not quite right here".

I took a step back.

What lay before my eyes filled my heart with a deepest rage, of an intensity that I have yet to feel in almost a quarter of a century on this our green earth. "Aha" I exclaimed! "It would appear that a puss filled, gelatinous cretin, of whom has little to no morale standing or respect for fellow man has driven their white (judging by the amount of paint left behind) motor vehicle into the side of my car. A assume that you must have been driving at speed. As I find it difficult to imagine the force required to render a door unsable. To be more specific a door unable to open or function in any way as a door.

I told myself, don't despair! Even a puss filled, gelatinous cretin would have realised their mistake and left details of which we could amicably and maturely contact our insurance providers with. To my further dismay, this was not the case.

So MR/MRS C*nt, I say this to you.

If at some point you lay in your pit of home, thinking, "why must I live such an empoverished, desperate and unlucky life?", please, walk out of your door, look down at your bumper at the flakes of albi blue paint embedded within the finish and ponder on the fact that you are a creature of such low standing that you deserve a difficult and troubled existence.

I would also urge you to, whilst laying upon your bed, to realise that your lack of humanity and morale courage will be leaving others in hardship. Others who have worked extremely hard protecting the freedoms that cropolites such as yourself exploit simply by taking a breath.

I hope that at some point you are called forward to explain your actions and that swift justice is brought upon you. But until then, sleep soundly in the fact that you are a deplorable example of human kind and that bad fortune will follow you wherever you go.

Take care,

Yours with hatred

Andy

197blue

I had someone cave all my rear quarter in so i could get my hand in between the panel and the boot in a polo i used to have. What made it worst was it was outside my house at night

So sorry to hear this. I know it's little comfort, but would there be any CCTV where you were parked?? Maybe the bell's end that did it got caught in the act?

cheers lads,

been on the phone to the place, no cctv or witnesses. which is strange considering i was parked directly next to the beergarden/smoking area.

Iv also knocked on doors accross the road, no witnesses there either.

running out of options now. absolutely gutted. Any ideas on where i'll find a new door?

Gutted for you pal.

i know st helens quite well, where did it happen?

unfortunately as a large proportion of the inbred sections of the town cant read they will probably never pick up on your post, plus they probably didnt have a license let alone insurance!

The sevens stars, just off the east lancs.

I assume that's why no note was left. The perp probably couldn't write.

Nasty stuff mate, been there myself, the amount of cursing is simply unbelievable...

Hope you get it sorted soon mate.

Feel for you pal. Happened to me last month mate down blackpool not as bad as a new door but very annoying. These creatures will get there comeuppance. :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions