Top gears back.

About time too. Been seeing these 'Coming Soon' adverts and thought, just bloody tell us for crying out loud!

And the delayed Colin McRea show from around Christmas will finally be shown on that date too. (Its the 3rd and final part of the series that was on between Christmas and new years).

After many years of hating Top Gear due to how set up everything was and how stupid it was becoming, I was suprised to enjoy nearly all of the last series.

The advert for the new series worries me a bit as it looks as if they may return to their usual bull****, but I'll still watch it and see.

Looking forward to seeing the McRae thing too :smiley:

Looking forward to this, and the Mcrae thing. Ken Block was banging on about filming it the other week then it never aired.

After many years of hating Top Gear due to how set up everything was and how stupid it was becoming, I was suprised to enjoy nearly all of the last series.

The advert for the new series worries me a bit as it looks as if they may return to their usual bull****, but I'll still watch it and see.

Looking forward to seeing the McRae thing too :smiley:

It's entertainment, if you go into it like that you'll enjoy it :smiley:

Must admit, I now prefer 5 gear.....There is increasingly less about cars in Top gear.

Are there any new Fifth Gear programs on at the moment? I know there was a new series, but the started repeating it, so I stopped watching.