Trackday brakes

anyone used redstuff?

i would usually avoid EBC but these seem to be a very good price and apparently not too dusty

anyone tried them on road and track

thanks

+ 1 for these had them on my evo a few years back. They are unbelievable how good they are. Tried the 2500 and . Don't get what everyone likes about them. Everyone goes on about how good they but personally don't like them.

Gave them a good hammering at bedford yesterday and held up really well. No fade at all and the limiting factor was actually tyres.

Can only compare these to standard pads ATM, which they are a significant improvement over.

Also they haven't worn much at all with 2 trackdays on them. So far so good.

Would love to compare this to the 330mm disc upgrade TBH.

anyone know a place to get DS2500 at a good price?

also if i fit hoses can i bleed the brakes with a vacuum bleeder and does the ABS pump need cycling to bleed?

thanks

Ordered a set is DS2500 front pads last night and have some new rear pads to fit and calipers to clean.

Will try them at blyton in a few weeks.

I have to tell you, DS2500 aren't great track pads. I started this thread because the DS2500 let me down, they are however great road pads

Will give them a go. I'm due pads soon on the from anyway so if it means these are kept as road pads and I need to change to a dedicated track day pad each time I go on track that's fine.

Will try them out and see how I get on with them

I used HC Brembo's and DS2500's. Never had any issues.
Combination of a few track days a year and road.

I haven't but people who suffer deposits on the DS2500 also seem to have the same problem on DS3000