Underground music - whos into it?

As the title says really! Who's into their underground music?

Techno/Tech-House/House/Electro/Electro-House/Progressive and so on?

Alot of the people from this forum by the looks of things are into indie and rock and band music really so thought i would try and find out who's keen on the underground scene!

I'm very into underground stuff.

Bouncy house, Spanish bouncy house, maximes, monroes, bounce heavens, baseline (proper northern baseline like cassalocos and boiler house, not this new rubbish) abit of garage from time to time, and just recently I have been having a phase on hard dance.

I like a wide variety I guess, oh and I forgot drum and bass.

I'm not a fan of guitars or pop idol music. Sometimes it offends my ears!

Good to see somebody enjoys good music :wink: lol!

Pop music as far as it goes there are only a few artists that i dont mind and its only because if it wasnt for them the charts would be 100% disgrace not 99% disgrace! lol

Well at the moment im listening to a lot of house music and progressive house with some tech house involved, such as Christian Smith, Carl Cox, Steve Lawler, Riva Starr, Chris Lake (hes originally from the town im from and used to play the club i play in) and other artists that are hitting it big with feel good house and Tech House stuff!

I've never heard the tech house stuff tbh.

I am a big house fan. It's more speed garage though.

I used to be really into my tidy tracks / Lisa lashes. The hard dance scene has changed over the last couple of years though and I'm not so sure that it's for the best.

Im big into tech house and minimal etc, loving popof and kim fai atm! I used to be big into fidget not so much now though.

I've never heard the tech house stuff tbh.

I am a big house fan. It's more speed garage though.

I used to be really into my tidy tracks / Lisa lashes. The hard dance scene has changed over the last couple of years though and I'm not so sure that it's for the best.

Tech house is huge at the moment, go onto dancetrippin.tv and watch some of Steve Lawler or Carl Cox or Richie Hawton or Christian Smith's sets and that will show you some pumping tech house. Im not into garage music bit too hard fast and crazy for my liken lol! Lisa Lashes played at my local residency a few years ago shes meant to be awesome i missed the gig though.

Im big into tech house and minimal etc, loving popof and kim fai atm! I used to be big into fidget not so much now though.

Popof is kicking ass at the moment, what other artists you into? Fidget has just never really rocked my boat to be honest.

Ye I love it all

House trance hardhouse hardtrance

I produce my own tracks too link below

http://soundcloud.com/dave-cotton

Ill check this out later mate, what software you using?

I used to be mad on fidget, but then i just stopped liking it so much, kind of weird lol!
Ermm i'm big on sebestian leger, tiga, funkagenda, mark knight, d.ramirez, paul thomas, umek, sharam, dubfire, chris lake etc etc, really into my music!

I used to be mad on fidget, but then i just stopped liking it so much, kind of weird lol!
Ermm i'm big on sebestian leger, tiga, funkagenda, mark knight, d.ramirez, paul thomas, umek, sharam, dubfire, chris lake etc etc, really into my music!

Sounds like my kinda taste! :wink: Lake and Riva Starr have some good pumping house at the moment.

Not sure you'd class it as 'underground' but I enjoy vocal trance, the sort of stuff that you hear on digitally imported radio station

Tech house is huge at the moment, go onto dancetrippin.tv and watch some of Steve Lawler or Carl Cox or Richie Hawton or Christian Smith's sets and that will show you some pumping tech house. Im not into garage music bit too hard fast and crazy for my liken lol! Lisa Lashes played at my local residency a few years ago shes meant to be awesome i missed the gig though.

Popof is kicking ass at the moment, what other artists you into? Fidget has just never really rocked my boat to be honest.

Ill check this out later mate, what software you using?

im using logic 9 on my imac mate and a bit of ableton for getting ideas down

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
montana Latest Technology 6
Jonesy General Chat 41
trimmtrab Gallery 14
Robo_#1 General Chat 43
lukeeddy Other Marques 3