Valentines day

It will be a piece of Welsh Gold from Clogau the #### job I have its nice to send something and show you care

Nice! 1st thing I bought my wife when we were dating was a Clogau ring for her birthday. She'd commented on how much she liked my Clogau Celtic knot ring & I got her the women's equivalent. She still always wears it over 20 years later. My wedding ring is Clogau too.

As for Valentines day it's an excuse for a night away so we're off to Glasgow. Got a Valentines package from Holiday Inn.

Mrs M and I have only "celebrated" Valentines the first year we were together. For the following 14 we decided we didn't need a special day.

Everyday is special.

Ok, most days are special!

:smiley:

That's sweet Pav, knew you were a romantic!
haha yeah leave her to it..think i've treated her very well with all them new parts for the heart transplant..

what have you got planned Chris??we all know about you passion for Hoovers etc :tonguewink:

Reactions: ///M
haha yeah leave her to it..think i've treated her very well with all them new parts for the heart transplant..

what have you got planned Chris??we all know about you passion for Hoovers etc :tonguewink:

Not so sure yet mate but sucking of some form will be involved I imagine.

Reactions: Gordini and Pav

I've found since new eu laws restricted Hoover's to low energy consumption it's almost impossible to get a decent bj from a hoover nowadays

Reactions: Gordini

Mrs M and I have only "celebrated" Valentines the first year we were together. For the following 14 we decided we didn't need a special day.

Everyday is special.

Ok, most days are special!

:smiley:
My job is fantastic at destroying relationships so I make the effort iam not home in the week so that's my little bit just to say thank you for everything she dose for me

Similar Thread Suggestions