Value of my 200 cup

May be thinking of selling up, it's a 2012 racing blue clio cup, has air con, recaros, speed lines it's on 29k miles mint condition what do you think I should advertise for if I do ?

Out of interest, why would you buy a brand new car and sell after a year? Sure fire way to loose countless thousands in a short space of time..

Out of interest, why would you buy a brand new car and sell after a year? Sure fire way to loose countless thousands in a short space of time..

People's circumstances and priorities change, which sometimes means having to get rid of your beloved car!

Just my thoughts!

Shocking amount of money lost. Can't believe they're that cheap already

For our 2010 AG 200 with 44k miles and a few scratches and stone chips we got a couple of quid over £6000.

I got a good few thousand off the ST yes. Its unusual for the dealer to give you both an awesome trade in and awesome price for the new car.

Also remember our 200 is a cup with no options and pretty rough bodywork.

The dealership wanted a bogo car and said they wouldnt give me more for the Recaros.

Stevoox has bought them.

Ahhhh, I'd have taken them out too.

I knew you did have Recaros at some point lol

what also doesn't help is the 200 is out of production and superseded by the 200t...

I got it tax free being in the army so not as much lost if I'd have got from renault, not even sure if I'm selling yet its just an idea at the moment

I got it tax free being in the army so not as much lost if I'd have got from renault, not even sure if I'm selling yet its just an idea at the moment

You save in tax but you pay it back with interest to the insurance man :tongueout: (at least the army guys I know do!). What do you pay?

Similar Thread Suggestions