Very tempted what do you think

Certainly looks good enough. Dont imagine you could use it as a daily driver though.

I would say no, even without a turbo and mods that engines APITA and floods for fun. It's not even running unless you know an expert on rotory engines no one will go near it, sorry they look the part but running costs are stupid.

why just let it go as a non-runner......doesnt make sence to me!!!

worth a bid - might only be the fuel pump - common fault apparently

For £2k its worth a shot, but like Simon has said why sell it without Diagnosing the fault? I mean I get that you wouldn't want to throw money at a car your selling, but why potentially massively under value it if it is "just a boost pipe"...

Seems iffy to me, but at £2k if the engines dead throw in a std unit, the exterior looks nice :smiley:

im no expert but my thoughts are that if it can be repaired what a weekend car but worst case if it cant be fixed strip it down and sell parts there is no way there is not 2ks worth of parts...

(just need wife to say yes now lol)

Something very strange about it. Why spend all that money but then not be bothered to buy a £20 ODB-II code scanner from eBay. He's very insistent that you bid to BUY so he's hoping some mug will bid for it even though it's 99% likely it has a catastrophic fault (and I'm pretty sure he knows it does).

A couple of friends have them i don't think they are much worse than the Clio they get 20 MPG..

And it would only be used on weekends

I know, that's shocking. My Clio gets around about 30...

Would be nice as a weekender.

How can that be the best in uk? it's not even running.

Sounds dodgy to me, like he knows what the fault is.