Vote Boris?

Just sat down and having a browse on the web and watched Boris' London Olympic speech today. Now I may be opening myself to attack from lefties telling me he's a buffon and a bit of eton, but I dare you to watch him speak. Can you imagine Cameron or Milibore talking like that....ever?

I've never felt so proud to be British than to watch him talk in such an unpolitical way. Brilliant! Comes across as completely down to earth. Really laughed at the tube and 'future generations' comment .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19549553

I couldn't agree anymore, but then again I am painfully uneducated when it comes to politics. I like him because he is not ashamed to be so unbelievably proud, good lad.

Great speech that. I'd 100% vote for him, not necessarily for his politics (which I know little about living in Yorkshire) but if he can stay in then as a sign to all future politicians that THAT is what were looking for. People with a head and a heart and a sense of humour, not some boring two faced, up their own arse robot out to make a "career" out of politics rather than just trying to do a good job for the benefit of the country.