Wax?

Becasue of how long you get beading when it rains etc

Doesn't indicate that a car is well protected because of its beading abilities. There are are products out there that will stop beading/sheeting after a few weeks but the protection will still be present for a long time after.

James, if you are planning on claying and waxing then you should know that the usual procedure after claying is either polishing or using a glaze with fillers because 90% of the time you will be marring the paint big time. Renault paint tends to be quite soft so if the polishing route isn't for you then i suggest you get yourself a glaze (Chemical Guys Blackhole). Always had it in my arsenal and occasionally use it myself depending on the circumstances of the job i'm doing :smile:

Doesn't indicate that a car is well protected because of its beading abilities. There are are products out there that will stop beading/sheeting after a few weeks but the protection will still be present for a long time after.

James, if you are planning on claying and waxing then you should know that the usual procedure after claying is either polishing or using a glaze with fillers because 90% of the time you will be marring the paint big time. Renault paint tends to be quite soft so if the polishing route isn't for you then i suggest you get yourself a glaze (Chemical Guys Blackhole). Always had it in my arsenal and occasionally use it myself depending on the circumstances of the job i'm doing :smile:

Thanks for the advice. :thumbup: