What a day !

Had a major service today at renault ! Left car at 8.30 had a phone call at 11.30
Saying that the two front coil spring were broken :blush:mg: they quoted £400 to replace then the 2 back tyres were worn out of shape ! Another £80 each for hankook.
So without thinking I told them to do it ! Then thought I would get just tyres done and get h&r lowering springs put on instead. So I have now found a garage locally to fit the h&r springs on Wednesday ! So I can't wait they have quoted £370 to supply and fit. Sounds about right to me well at least it cheaper thank just the two front ones what do you think ?

The guy at renault said it will be ok to drive with broken springs but I'm not too sure advice needed !!!

You've been driving on broken springs anyway for god know how long so an extra 4-5 days ain't going to make much difference. Just don't be doing any trackdays or the like.

I'm on broken front springs at the moment and have been for abit. I presume he means the bottom coil, as thats all mine is.
All fine up to now mate...