what is the difference between 200 and the 197 exhaust?

Jesse James

Platinum Member
i have been on the Demon Tweeks site and i have made my mind up that i want a Scorpion cat back.
The non res for a 2008 197 is £425 but the same system for the 2009 200 is £381 :tongueout:anic:
So i would really want to know as there is some real experience on this forum, what is the difference?
DT customer services said "While they do share one component (the link pipe) in common, the silencer is actually different as is the front pipe.
The 197 system is also coming with tail pipes which must make a difference in price too.
I can only assume there's some difference in how they're making the back box which is also contributing to a different price."
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]So please let me know what you know all help is much appreciated. [/FONT]

dont quote me on this (Scorpion system) but i believe there is no difference that would make it impossible to fit a 200 system onto a 197..i did the same thing with my ktr system..have a 200 version on my 197...

probably just about but the hot fumes would melt your difuser...most likely...so thats why i went for them..